AISAP has embarked on a new initiative created to support Admission and Enrollment Management Professionals, advocate for options in private education, and provide students and families information and guidance into opportunities on the road to higher education. This program is called Educational Expos: Opportunities on the road to higher education and beyond. This program began in September of the 2016/2017 academic year and is located at various sites around the United States. These programs are heavily advertised and marketed and free and open to the public.
56 Burditt Avenue
Hingham, MA 02043
Professional Development Speaker: Ben Bolté
AISAP’s Career Center seeks to help admission professionals along their journeys and the AISAP Expos in year one sought to highlight the professional journeys of several esteemed admission deans by hearing their stories (professional journeys) at Expos across the country. Now hear from Ben Bolté, Senior Search Consultant; Admissions and College Placement at Carney Sandoe & Associates:
Career paths in independent schools provide many options for the aspiring educator or leader. The session is designed to explore the possibilities and opportunities that independent schools can provide for the admissions professional at each stage of one’s career. We will identify the goals, skills, experiences, and expertise that are valued when considering or designing a satisfying, meaningful career path whether in admissions or other leadership or administrative roles in independent education. Participants should leave with a clear sense of the ways schools view preparation for various roles, inside and outside of admissions; what the possible – as well as preferred - career pathways look like and how best to prepare for the roles one desires to have next – or someday.
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm Professional development session for Admission and Enrollment Management Professionals
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm Light Dinner for school representatives and event set up
- 6:30 - 8:30 pm Education Expo (School Fair “2.0”) — a most engaging interaction with school reps, special guests, and brief breakout sessions for parents and students on topics such as the application process, assessment and testing, and affordability.
Expo/School Fair Registration Fee
AISAP Member (includes expo registration, professional development, and dinner): $295
AISAP Non-Member* (includes expo registration, professional development, and dinner): $335
Additional school representatives (wanting to participate in professional development and dinner): $50
*If you are not an AISAP Member, you have the option to join now and receive the member rate through your registration.
Professional development program and dinner only (does not include Expo): $50
*To view our Cancellation and Substitution Policy, please click HERE.
What does an Educational Expo offer?
- An opportunity on a global scale to encourage schools to come together in support and as advocates of private educational opportunities for parents and students.
- An opportunity to have professional development provided by AISAP and partners for all of the attending Admission and Enrollment Management professionals.
- An opportunity for students and parents to have premier access to break-out sessions with leading authorities and practitioners in areas related to the Admission and Enrollment Management process. For example, there are sessions on topics such as the application process, assessment and testing, and affordability.
- In partnership with SchoolAdmin, all events have online pre-registration and electronic walk-in registration. Information is shared with attending schools after the event.
AISAP staff and partners, with support from our host schools, will be overseeing and managing everything from registration to outreach, programming, marketing, and follow-up.
Interested in learning more about hosting an Educational Expo in your school community or attending an Educational Expo? Please contact Ray Diffley at email@example.com.