We think of our Corporate Partners differently.
AISAP seeks opportunities and relationships with those who are interested in advancing the admission and enrollment management work of independent schools. It is through this charge and commitment that we seek to provide opportunities for businesses to partner with AISAP through a variety of experiences and opportunities. Paramount to our AISAP Corporate Partner program for membership, is the premise that these interactions need to be cost effective and have high impact. Impact based on information exchange as well as relationship building. AISAP’s Corporate Partner program assists in establishing your brand, placing you as information experts, building upon your present base and expanding it to the thousands of independent schools around the country.
AISAP’s Corporate Partners are for-profit or not-for-profit businesses, companies, vendors or organizations with programs, products or services related to the work of member institutions and actively engaged in supporting the work of the Association.
AISAP knows that every school’s mission and market is as varied as the individual students we seek to enroll. The resources we use also vary. But sifting through the choices of services can sometimes be as difficult as completing the task itself. This is why AISAP’s corporate partnership is different. Each of our corporate partner has been suggested by someone in the field. The corporate partners listed below offer services that were referenced during one of our events or webinars. Our corporate partners, with links to their sites, have the immediate attention of our busy professionals who need answers and services that have been tested and noted by others “in the trenches.” To best serve both the needs of our schools and our subscribers, we have designed a graduated program of corporate involvement.
If you have any questions about becoming a Corporate Partner, we invite you to contact Cindy Taylor at (203) 421-7051.
We thank the Corporate Partners that support AISAP throughout the year. We also thank our members and participants for suggesting these services.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Visibility capability reaching over 6,000 Independent School Professionals who each year seek to learn more about resources and tools that will advance them in their profession and their institutional responsibilities.
- Assistance with the development and expansion of AISAP's business supplier programs utilizing AISAP's Ethical Behavior and Best Practices as well as Standands & Competencies in Admission & Enrollment Management and other research.
- Be listed as a “Corporate Partner” in AISAP's marketing materials, website, brochures and press releases;
- Use of the AISAP logo on your supplier diversity marketing materials showing your support of AISAP and the Admission Profession.
- National recognition as a supporter of the Admission Profession and the work of Independent Schools in advancing, supporting and growing schools.
- Networking & access to AISAP members and non members (in the event of attendance at any AISAP event) provides companies with the opportunities to learn from peers and industry colleagues, sharing best practices with admission professionals.
- Opportunity to participation at global events that recognize and celebrate excellence in the development of the admission profession.
- First invitation to the Annual Admission Institute which reaches over 6000 contacts at schools and draws participants from around the world. It is the largest of its kind directly programmed for Admission Professionals only. During the event, AISAP's supplier diversity and procurement professionals, generate business opportunities by participating in and are included in networking activities, workshops, and a two-day long Institute.
Annual Admission Institute Audience
Traditionally between 300 and 400 participants, faculty, speakers and leaders from national and international schools attend our Annual Admission Institute each year. Many schools send more than one staff member and many more return to the Annual Admission Institute year after year. In addition our faculty, keynote speakers and cohort leaders are from the educational industry as well as presently are employed at schools. So, your audience is expanded to reach even more by being among many of the independent school industry leaders and voices.
Former Institute School Participants
Interested in joining us in San Juan Capistrano for 2017?
To view a summary grid of pricing and benefits, take a look at our Annual Institute Partnership page. If you have any questions about becoming a Corporate Partner, we invite you to contact us at (203) 421-7051.