Drive strategy and enrollment planning with this valuable and time-saving resource: AISAP Surveys
AISAP offers exclusively to its member schools a set of three electronic surveys for enrolling, non-enrolling and prospective families who inquire but do not apply. These surveys provide your school with important data that will inform strategic enrollment management planning, marketing decisions, and help to influence future student and family decision-making.
Value/Benefit To Your School
- Cost effective way to launch base-line institutional research and provide important feedback loop
- Data to guide key decisions, drive strategic enrollment planning and marketing tactics
- Data to influence prospective family decision-making
- Immediate access to school findings
The surveys are designed to gather the following information:
- School characteristics of importance when choosing a school and the quality of those same characteristics at your school
- Factors influencing decision
- Decision makers (student, parent, shared)
- Source of initial interest
- Effectiveness of school information sources (website, admission materials, etc.)
- Demographics (grade, boarding/day status, zip code, distance from school)
- Other school competition (independent schools, public, charter, etc.)
Once surveys are purchased, the school contact will receive a follow-up call from AISAP within a week to begin the process. AISAP will work with the school contact to:
- Personalize survey with school logo, name, colors, and contact information
- List the school’s peers/competitors to be included in the survey
- Add a personalized introduction and closing and the desired survey deadline
- Create a spreadsheet export of student/parent information including email address, home address, current school and other relevant admission information in order to enhance the analysis
- Ensure all participant responses are confidential
Surveys are available to AISAP Member Schools only and a sample can be downloaded below.
Option 1: Customized surveys administered by AISAP
Work with AISAP partner to customize the surveys. AISAP will administer the surveys or provide a survey link to the school. The survey will be open for three weeks and AISAP will send one invite and two reminders. At the end of the three weeks, the school will be sent a survey results summary report.
- $330 for a set of three surveys
- 1) Accepted and enrolling
- 2) Accepted and non-enrolling
- 3) Prospect inquiry but non-applicant
- $120 for an individual survey
Option 2: Customized surveys administered by AISAP + in-depth custom analysis by AISAP.
In addition to customizing and administering the surveys, for an additional fee of $165, AISAP will provide an in-depth custom analysis of the survey data with a 90-minute follow up phone call to help schools gain a better understanding of the data.
- $495 for a set of three surveys + in-depth customized analysis
Due to the high demand for surveys from April - September, we ask that you purchase the surveys a minimum of 3-4 weeks in advance of your mail date so there is ample time for set up.
Sample: Non-enrolling Student Survey Template