As the pandemic rages on, and the uncertainty about the right educational models stalls family decisions, enrollment projections are tenuous, and past recruiting models for many are not working. So what will this all look like come September 2021?
While time will tell, AISAP knows that strategies for one do not fit all. For this, change is inevitable and we seek to provide an opportunity for professionals to explore a sales strategy that is more familiar to business than to education.
Are you interested in learning more? Join Janice Crampton, Executive Director | CEO, AISAP, as she engages Tom Schenck, President and CEO of Dartmouth Associates, and explore his breakthrough approach to achieving your enrollment goals. Tom will explain his system that he believes "brings hope and success back to school recruiting." This one-hour session will give you an overview of the theory and application of Results-Oriented Recruiting and then hear from you as a participant in an open Q & A at the end.
Who should attend the conversation?
This program is for teams and individuals who want to get an overview of a proven, systematic recruiting approach. So if you are responsible for driving innovation, growth, and the family experience, including functional and cross-functional teams, this conversation will help you participate. We invite the following types of professionals
- Directors of Enrollment Management
- Admissions team members of all levels
- Admissions office support staff
- Marketing Directors
- Communication Directors
- Heads of Schools
Notes for AISAP Webinars
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the website, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 2 business days after the live webinar.
$0 for members | $79 for nonmembers
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!