The Compassion Factor: An Introduction
Effective relationships are built on a foundation of respect and requires all of us to have the courage and commitment to continuously build trust and confidence authentically in each interaction. The Compassion Factor is the intersection of people, leadership and results. It is a call to action that leverages compassion as the catalyst for aligning the beliefs, behaviors and habits required for highly effective relationships and exceptional results.
For cultures, organizations, teams and initiatives to have the impact we seek, we must first unlock commitment in ourselves, our relationships and our organization if we want to create a collective narrative for everyone involved that is personal, relevant and actionable.
This session is designed to raise your awareness and understanding of the following:
Click https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88148394342#success to attend.
- Intent verses impact and the ripple effect of unintended consequences.
- Build confidence to more effectively interpret both verbal and nonverbal clues, to increase awareness and understanding of what others are thinking and feeling.
- Identify productive and constructive ways to identify and manage your own emotions, set aside assumptions and transform negative emotions into positive solutions that build trust and confidence in every relationship.
- How to think about creating the conditions for everyone to do their best work
Cyndee Lake, Chief Purpose Officer and Co-Founder of Blank Page
Cyndee is the Chief Purpose Officer and Co-Founder of Blank Page, a purpose driven, people-focused firm in Austin, Texas. Blank Page delivers personal, relevant and actionable experiences designed to create the conditions for people to do the best work of their lives. With 30+ years of leadership and business success in a variety of industries, Cyndee brings a relentless commitment to high performing teams activated by strategic intent, compassionate leadership and creativity to every client partnership. She is best known for her ability to put purpose in action and serve the needs of stakeholders by simultaneously leveraging curiosity, constructive dialogue and rapid iteration to drive bold results. Cyndee’s core strengths include: facilitation, communication, decision making, strategy, inspiring and enabling change, and solving complex business problems.
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
NO Registration Fee for AISAP Members or Non-Members!Click https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88148394342#success to attend. Click here to learn more about becoming a member.