At AISAP, we’ve been committed to diversity and inclusion for years. It’s part of the fabric of who we are, how we are together and how we interact with our constituents. The movement that we are witnessing now, though, is a new call to action for all of us. It’s forcing us, expecting us, to look squarely at a topic that is particularly difficult and that has a complicated history. It’s forcing us to understand and make a commitment to end racism and structural racism. This engagement session is one of multiple opportunities we are providing for our community to come together to discuss and learn.
The objectives of this engagement session are to:
Notes for Engagement Sessions
- Provide space for individuals and colleagues to reflect on and process the racial equity movement we are experiencing
- Seek greater understanding of the impact of this movement on our individual sense of well-being and what it means for us as admissions and enrollment professionals
- Surface ideas that will inform our work in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and anti-racism
- Engagement sessions are only available live on the date and time they are scheduled and built to be highly engaging and interactive.
- Register by April 7 to secure your spot.
- Seats are limited for this session.
- Sessions will not be recorded.
- Payment for this session must be paid in full to AISAP prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations received in writing by January 28 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after January will not be eligible for a refund.
If you need assistance in registering for an event, please contact Stephanie Orr at the AISAP office at 203-421-7051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
.Engagement Session Cost
$59 AISAP members / $129 non-members Additional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training Courses
If you are looking for more training options around DEI, there are two additional courses to consider. Each course is on-demand and you can learn at your own pace. Use the discount code, AISAP-EQUITY-20OFF
, during the checkout process for either course.
- Essentials of Cultural Competence
- Reducing the Negative Impact of Bias in the Workplace