Are you looking to streamline and digitize your admissions workflow? Would you like to maximize efficiency and enhance user experience while proactively meeting the needs of your admissions and marketing teams and the high expectations of prospective families? We will share insights and practical examples of how your school can support every step of the applicant and family journey from discovery to inquiry, admissions, enrollment, re-enrollment, and beyond!
- All registrants will be emailed access to presentation recordings and resources within 1 business day after the live webinar.
Director of Sales, Americas - OpenApply
Kathryn has been working with technology in education since graduate school where her focus was on language and cognition. She loves collaborating with educators and administrators to find the best software solutions to support each school's team, goals, and needs.
Customer Success Manager, OpenApply
Tom is a computer science graduate and former IT teacher with over 15 years’ experience working with technology in education. With experience in a variety of roles relating to technology in education, he loves working with schools to implement new technologies and solutions that facilitate admissions, teaching, and learning.
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (2-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastery (10+ Yrs)
L&D 2 - Operational Excellence
L&D 6 - Leadership and Professionalism
Notes for AISAP Webinars
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the calendar, you will be redirected to the online learning site.
- Once you click REGISTER on the online learning site, you are taken to the portal to register.
- Once you complete registration on the portal, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then select Live Events.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 1 business day after the live webinar.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recording and resources.
$0 for members | $79 for nonmembers Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!