Branding and marketing at independent schools often times has multiple stakeholders across different departments or campuses. Buckingham Browne & Nichols School, with a unique pre-k through 12, multi-campus model, participated in an internal social media and branding audit to determine the best way to coordinate the school’s branding and social engagement and collaborate across all departments and campuses. In many cases, schools either have individuals owning their particular office’s process or one central contact for the school’s messaging. Regardless of the school’s model, it is important for all impacted parties to communicate and plan together for purposeful, meaningful and consistent content. With this in mind, this workshop will walk through the lessons learned from our process to begin coordinating an effective and efficient social media and branding strategy to help others jumpstart similar conversations on their campus. Learning Objectives (takeaways from attending session):
- A model or basic outline of where to begin conversations on campus to create/update the school's social media strategy
- Understand the resources and commitment it takes to bring everyone on board
Ryan Glennon, Assistant Director of Admission, Buckingham Browne & Nichols School
Ryan Glennon is entering his eighth year at Buckingham Browne & Nichols School (BB&N) as an Assistant Director of Admission. His experience spans a variety of schools as an admission officer, advisor, dorm parent, coach, and working with schools on marketing/branding comes from his years at Kents Hill School, BB&N and nine years as a collegiate lacrosse coach at Colby College, Bowdoin College, St. Lawrence University, University of Delaware, and Harvard University. At BB&N, Ryan has helped develop key tools for managing the admission process and most recently coordinated the social media and branding process for all three campus divisions.
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
$79 Non-Members Click here to learn more about becoming a member.