School and Individual Member Benefits
AISAP is the only association dedicated to the growth and development of independent school admission and enrollment professionals. Schools and the individuals who work there join AISAP to be part of a vibrant community of colleagues with shared experiences that strengthen their job performance, and to contribute at a high level to their school’s success.
Membership in AISAP provides rich and fulfilling opportunities throughout the year to educate, elevate, and empower you as a professional. Regardless of your tenure, professional development and continuing education is the secret to success and the greatest resource that AISAP offers.
As an AISAP member, you’ll have:
Questions? Want to know more? Contact us today at 203-421-7051 or email@example.com. Join the thousands of admission professionals who make up the vibrant AISAP community.
- Free access to live webinars
- Reduced rates on all AISAP Professional Programs like the Annual Institute, the Chatham Experience, and Leadership Roundtables
- Access to enrollment-related documents/templates through the member Digital Resource Library (Click to open sample document)
- Access to research and dynamic benchmarking reports via Pathways, targeted at both admission/enrollment management professionals and marketing professionals in independent schools
- Access to the AISAP Member Discussions, our online community for networking and sharing of enrollment management related resources
- Reduced rate for our AISAP Certification, online courses and in-person programs designed for admission and enrollment management professionals
- Member discount for AISAP Educational Expos held around the country
- Career Center access with the option to post a job opening at a reduced rate
- No-cost access to the Webinar Archives