Why AISAP Membership?
Whether it is the power of association, the value of you as a member, or the knowledge that through growth and advocacy we will all be stronger – AISAP is the only association that has YOU as the central mission and focus of our work. We Educate, Elevate, and Empower you each day in varying ways. We provide you with what you need as an individual as well as as a community of colleagues. AISAP members have full access to exceptional experiences, a vibrant community, practical and compelling content, and essential tools that empower and inspire. Come join your peers in pursuing excellence in the admission and enrollment management profession. Become part of the AISAP community.
School Member Benefits
Membership in AISAP provides rich and fulfilling opportunities throughout the year to educate, elevate, and empower you as an admission and enrollment professional.
As an AISAP member, you’ll have:
- Free access to live webinars - over 75 professional development webinars were presented in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Log-in access to past recorded webinars through the Webinar Archives.
- Reduced rates on all AISAP professional programs like the Annual Institute, Leadership Summits, Roundtables, and our Bright Ideas program.
- Access to enrollment-related documents/templates through the member Digital Resource Library.
- Access to the AISAP Exchange, our online community for networking and sharing of enrollment management related resources.
- Reduced rate for our AISAP Certification - online courses and in-person programs designed for emerging (CAEP), developing (CAEP-L), and master (CAEP-M) level admission professionals
- Member discount for AISAP Educational Expos held around the country.
- Career Center access with the option to post a job opening at a reduced rate.
- Subscription to the weekly Funnel.
- Subscription to The Journal.
- Access to research and dynamic benchmarking reports via Pathways and The Scale, both targeted at admission/enrollment management and marketing professionals in independent schools.
Questions? Want to know more? Contact us today. Join the thousands of admission professionals who make up the vibrant AISAP community.
Corporate Member Benefits
AISAP recognizes the value of association. Corporate partnerships are mutually beneficial, and while we remain independent organizations, we work together to advance the mission of AISAP. Corporate partners are:
As an AISAP corporate partner you’ll have:
- For-profit or not-for-profit businesses, companies, vendors or organizations with programs, products or services related to the work of member institutions.
- Actively engaged in supporting the work of the Association.
- All recommended by one or more AISAP members
- Offer services referenced at one of our events or webinars.
- Have been vetted by our members in real life situations.
- Visibility to over 6,000 Independent School Professionals.
- Assistance with the development and expansion of AISAP's business supplier programs, utilizing AISAP's Ethical Behavior and Best Practices as well as Standands & Competencies in Admission & Enrollment Management and other research.
- Listing as a “Corporate Partner” in AISAP's marketing materials, website, brochures and press release.
- Use of the AISAP logo on your supplier diversity marketing materials.
- National recognition as a supporter of the Admission Profession and the work of Independent Schools in advancing, supporting and growing schools.
- Networking & access to AISAP members and non members when you attend and AISAP event.
- Access to peers and industry colleagues allowing for the sharing of best practices with admission professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in AISAP global events that recognize and celebrate excellence in the development of the admission profession.
- First invitation to AISAP'S Annual Admission Institute. This event is the largest of its kind, reaches over 6000 schools, and draws participants from around the world. During the event, corporate partners generate business opportunities by participating in and are included in networking activities, workshops, and a two-day long Institute.
Questions? Want to know more? Contact us today
Corporate Partnership is Unique and Rewarding
If your company or organization is committed to advancing the admission and enrollment management work of independent schools, corporate partnership is for you!
It's a win - win! Corporate partnership program is cost effective and has high impact. The program assists in establishing your brand, identifying you as experts in your field, building upon your present base, and expanding it to the thousands of independent schools around the country.
AISAP’S Annual Institute Audience
Traditionally between 300 and 400 participants, faculty, speakers and leaders from national and international schools attend our Annual Institute each year.
Many schools send more than one staff member and many more return to the Annual Institute year after year. In addition our faculty, keynote speakers, and cohort leaders are from the educational industry as well as presently employed at schools.