Join us for this hands-on interactive workshop for those admission and enrollment professionals who serve in critically important support roles. If you are currently serving as an Office Manager, Database Manager, Admission Coordinator, Assistant to the director (and more), this workshop is for you! This workshop will include the following topics:
- An overview of Enrollment Management: definitions, roles, and responsibilities
- A review of the admission process by month from seasoned Admission Office support staff.
- A discussion about admission reports and data tracking for enrollment success.
- Working with other Departments: How to represent the Admission Office and build relationships across campus.
- Managing Up in the Admission Office: Working with the Director
We will also provide time for breakout rooms and discussions with professionals serving in similar roles so that you can connect, listen, and learn from one another.
- All registrants will be emailed access to presentation recordings and resources within 1 business day after the live sessions.
January Dates and Times:
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 12-2 pm ET
Thursday, January 26, 2023 12-2 pm ET Audience:
Those who have just completed their first year on an admissions team and those who have just started as new admission and enrollment administrative or support professionals for 2022-2023. Space is limited
to ensure the sessions will be highly interactive.
This is a multi-day event covering different material each day. Please mark yourself out of the office for each day. We will take breaks and the sessions will be interactive but they will not be recorded.
- Debby Murphy, Director of Learning & Member Engagement at AISAP
- Vivien Mallick, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, The Bishop’s School
- Shuja Khan, Director of Enrollment Management, Rowland Hall
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
L&D 2: Operational Excellence
L&D 6: Leadership and Professionalization
Notes for AISAP Courses
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the calendar, you will be redirected to the online learning site.
- Once you click REGISTER on the online learning site, you are taken to the portal to register.
- Once you complete registration on the portal, you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- Resources will be added to the resources tab once presenters share any files.
- Recordings will be posted within 1 business day after the live webinar.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recording and resources.
$79 for members | $179 for nonmembers Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!