Join us for four-part master class where you will learn the importance of Strategic Enrollment Planning, the vital components of a plan, and how to develop an integrated strategic plan to drive towards your enrollment goals. Topics highlighted include institutional strategies to achieve success; the identification of institutional, organizational, and individual goals; the use of national, regional, and local data; and examples of tactics for reaching those goals. You will leave this session with a draft of a strategic enrollment plan that you can bring back to your team and leadership for input and implementation.
- All registrants will be emailed access to presentation recordings and resources within 1 business day after the live sessions.
Session I - Wednesday, June 8 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Session II - Wednesday, June 15 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Session III - Wednesday, June 22 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Session IV - Wednesday, June 29 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Director of Learning & Member Engagement
AISAP Lisa Bunders, PhD
Research & Data Strategist
Level of Experience:
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs.)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs.)
L&D 2 - Operational Excellence
L&D 5 - Data to Drive Strategy CEC's Offered
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
Course Registration Fee (for all four sessions):
$225 AISAP Members
$325 Non-Members Click here to learn more about becoming a member.