Corporate Partner Benefits
If your company or organization is committed to advancing the admission and enrollment management work of independent schools, corporate partnership is for you!
It's a win-win! Corporate partnership program is cost effective and has high impact. The program assists in establishing your brand, identifying you as experts in your field, building upon your present base, and expanding it to the thousands of independent schools around the country. AISAP recognizes the value of association. Corporate partnerships are mutually beneficial, and while we remain independent organizations, we work together to advance the mission of AISAP. Corporate partners are:
As an AISAP corporate partner you’ll have:
- For-profit or not-for-profit businesses, companies, vendors or organizations with programs, products or services related to the work of member institutions.
- Actively engaged in supporting the work of the Association.
- All recommended by one or more AISAP members.
- Offer services referenced at one of our events or webinars.
- Have been vetted by our members in real life situations.
- Visibility to over 6,000 Independent School Professionals.
- Assistance with the development and expansion of AISAP's business supplier programs, utilizing AISAP's Ethical Behavior and Best Practices as well as Standands & Competencies in Admission & Enrollment Management and other research.
- Listing as a “Corporate Partner” in AISAP's marketing materials, website, brochures and press releases.
- Use of the AISAP logo on your marketing materials.
- National recognition as a supporter of the Admission Profession and the work of Independent Schools in advancing, supporting and growing schools.
- Networking & access to AISAP members and non-members when you attend an AISAP event.
- Access to peers and industry colleagues allowing for the sharing of best practices with admission professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in AISAP global events that recognize and celebrate excellence in the development of the admission profession.
- First invitation to AISAP's Annual Institute. This event is the largest of its kind, reaching more than 6,000 schools, and drawing participants from around the world. During the event, corporate partners generate business opportunities by participating in networking activities, workshops and Institute sessions.
For more information, contact us today
- Expand your reach and audience significantly by attending our annual national and international Institutes.
- Our Institutes attract between 300 and 400 participants, faculty, speakers and leaders from national and international schools. Many schools send more than one staff member and many return year after year.
- At the Institutes, faculty, keynote speakers and cohort leaders are from the educational industry and many are presently employed at schools.