AISAP is proud to partner with Alisa Evans of Mission Enrollment on a seven-week online course designed to guide you through the rigors of financial aid season.
While this course is designed for active participation and live sessions, we understand that there may be instances where you have a conflict. All classes will be recorded and available to you within 48 hours of the live session.
Regardless of the financial aid platform your school uses, we’ll train you to prepare and execute your financial aid program in a practical and tactical way. How? By using proven communication strategies, file review protocols, checklists, and awarding strategies to align with your unique enrollment goals. In each class, we’ll tackle a different aspect of running a financial aid program. Not only will you have a one-hour live session but you will gain access to lots of sample materials, documents, videos, and professional support.
You’ll learn to:
- Forecast your financial aid budget for the season ahead
- Create and deliver communications to ensure families feel supported throughout the process
- Consistently review and assess folders using Mission Enrollment protocols and techniques
- Accurately assess applications from business owners
- Successfully manage appeals
- Create and deliver dynamic year-end reports for your HOS and Board
Each class connects to the next and you’ll be able to come back to these sessions at any time. You will find that new materials will be loaded from time to time to help support you in this journey.
Course Outline & Dates
All classes take place at 3 pm ET/2pm CT/1pm MT/12 pm PT
Wednesday, August 2 at 3pm ET
Lesson 1: Preparing for the Financial Aid Season: Forecasting
Wednesday, August 9 at 3 pm ET
Lesson 2: Preparing for the Financial Aid Season: Communication is Critical
Wednesday, August 16 at 3 pm ET
Lesson 3: FA Enrollment and Retention (Family Night)
Wednesday, August 23 at 3 pm ET
Lesson 4: Properly Reviewing Financial Aid Applications
Wednesday, September 6 at 3 pm ET
Lesson 5: Diving Deep into Business Owners
Wednesday, September 13 at 3 pm ET
Lesson 6: Defining the Appeal Process
Wednesday, September 20 at 3 pm ET
Lesson 7: Reporting to Your Board
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Alisa Evans has been honing financial aid protocols and strategies while assisting independent schools for more than two decades. Using this methodology, schools have saved an average of $80,000-$100,000 in over-awards after contracting with Mission Enrollment.
You can reach Alisa at email@example.com or on her website: https://www.missionenrollment.com/
Debby Murphy has worked in Independent Schools for over 26 years. She is currently serving as AISAP’s Director of Education and Learning.
You can reach Debby at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 203-421-7051 X109
Course L&D Standards & Skills
AISAP Learning and Development Framework
Standard & Skill 4: Revenue & Financial Management
Notes for the Practical & Tactical Financial Aid Course
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the website, you are signed up for the course.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have access to content and it will be released weekly throughout August, September and October.
- Missed the live session? Register and access the recordings and resources.
Course Registration Fee (for all sessions):
$650 for members and Mission Enrollment clients
$950 for non-members
Join now and register at the member rate.